Re: docBook or latex

* Douglas A. Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> [070827 20:28]:
>On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 03:25:53PM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
>> On 2007-08-27 13:15:01 +0000, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
>>> ... Since there are readily
>>> available (as debian packages) ways to turn latex into html, I use latex
>>> for everything.
>>
>> All of them I tried produce bad HTML.

After trying every converter I could find, I discovered HeVeA.  HeVeA
takes LaTeX files and produces beautiful HTML, with much less hassle
than any of the other solutions which I found.  HeVeA handles LaTeX
documents with complex formatting, including footnotes; it appears to
be in a category by itself.  HeVeA comes with an excellent manual.

RLH