Re: capture real audio stream

Csányi Pál wrote:
On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 11:45:56AM +0200, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Hi

I'd like to capture some audio stream from a web radio. I know about streamripper, but it does not work for real audio. And in particular, if possible, I'd like to record what is being played, without knowing the address of the real audio file (which I actually don't know: bbc radio just starts the real player plugin in the web page).

any clue please?

streamtuner ?

aptitude search stream | less

aptitude show streamtuner

that one requires an URL (see my post: I don't know how to get the actual url) and I don't think it works with real player streams...

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)