Re: big brother yahoo

On Aug 25, 2007, at 11:29 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:
I am able to watch videos athttp://video.yahoo.combut that might
be because I changed general.useragent.extra.firefox to
     Firefox/2.0.0.6

I think the ultimate point is that we shouldn't have to emulate some
other software to browse the web.

Ultimately the problem is there's no way to easily distinguish between "Mozilla-style" and "IE-style" browsers, I suppose. I think it's a little unreasonable to expect them to have a list of the ID strings of every single niche browser someone might happen to be using.