Re: Getting W: mdadm: -- Actually should be apt-get or aptitude question SOLVED

SOLVED.
You have to use _ command in aptitude which
"purges" configuration data or you won't get the link
installed.
My machine used to not see a mouse or even
boot to X windows.
My machine now boots to X but not to KDE.