Re: Possible LKM Trojan installed

Those trojans trash very many files whenever anyone tries surgery on them. That was found out in a security lab by security professionals. If you can get to a friends computer and download the dban iso file from http://dban.sf.net and burn that on a single session CD and boot it up on the infected machine and at the boot prompt type autonuke dban will return your hard drive to the state it was in before it got its first operating system. Once finished, shut the machine down and leave it off for a minute. That should clear the memory. If security professionals had a hard time, I'm sure I wouldn't have a chance. dban will take a day to clear a 300gb disk. Figure 8 hours for a 100gb disk.