Re: Subscribing to a large set of bugs

On 2007-08-17 02:37:40 +0100, Jamin Davis wrote:
> I've hacked a procmail script which might help to autoreply the confirm
> messages.. forgive me if I missed something obvious (too much coffee!)

I wanted to avoid sending a confirmation for every bug, but if one
can't do otherwise, using procmail is better than nothing. I've
done a few more checks: as the request for confirmation includes
a copy of the headers of the subscription mail, I can check that
these are really my headers, and not something a spammer sent with
my address in the "From:".