Re: new

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:00:33 -0500
Charlotte Mooney <libragranny@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hello Charlotte,

> I am new to the Debian world but my question is I have a flatbed
> scanner that was working on win98 se I think I downloaded the proper

You've missed a critical piece of info;  Which make/model of scanner
you're using.  However, all is not lost.

Visit http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html and see if your
scanner is listed, and whether or not it's supported.  If it's not
listed, post details of make and modle here and with luck, somebody
will be able to help.

--
 Regards  _

No guarantee the stimuli must be perceived the same...
Gary Gilmore's Eyes - The Adverts