New small user manual for linux newbies made :-)

A small beginners minihowto about various linux programs is made:

Among others: kmail, bittorrent, ksirc, gimp, gparted, scrapbook, freenet,
kde-setup, kubuntu install and some others.

The idea is to get newbies started using linux immediately, with the most
elementary things.

Has taken me a long time, to learn linux.

The address is http://www.minihowto.org

I am an old man of some 66 years of age.

This manual is supplementary to all the other documentation, which is out
there on the Internet etc.  :-)