Re: flac and wav

Marko Randjelovic on 12/08/07 16:52, wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
Hmmm.  I don't know why I automatically assumed (yeah, yeah, I know)
was a Windows app.  :(

Anyway, rezound in Unstable is a beta version (0.12.2beta-10), and
quite an early version.  Maybe that's why there are bugs.  Also, it
seems to use OSS instead of ALSA.  Not encouraging.

I'd look for it's home page on the internet and see how actively
it's developed and what it's future plans are.

Rezound is also in Etch, version 0.12.2beta-8 (earlier). Anyway,
Audacity should be fine for the purpose.

Audacity is v1.2.4b-2.1

Is that not also beta?