Re: Browser link

On Sat, Aug 11, 2007 at 19:06:45 +1200, Jeff wrote:
>When i click on a web link in an email it opens the page in Epiphany
>and not Iceweasel which i have set up as my prefered browser.(in
>preferences) Can someone tell me how to make the webpages from an email
>link open in Iceweasel.

You probably should make sure both the GNOME preferred applications and
Debian's "alternative" (x-www-browser) point to iceweasel.  The former
you change in System->Preferences->Preferred Applications the latter you
use update-alternatives to change.

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus