Re: Beginner has trouble with SDL in foll-screen mode.

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:03:29 -0400, Orestes leal wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:58:07 -0400
> Orestes leal <orestesleal13022@cha.jovenclub.cu> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:39:47 +0000 (UTC)
>> Hendrik Boom <hendrik@topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I have a small program that makes a time-varying pattern on the
>> > screen. It works fine with SDL_RESIZABLE, but not with SDL_FULLSCREEN.
>> >
>> > In full-screen mode everything is sheared off into wavy lines, as if the
>> > screen geometry I'm using is not the actual one.
>> >

>> Which version of SDL you have?
>> Maybe this problem it's coming from rhe windowed system (xorg),
>>
>> -olr
>>

> Actually it's a bug already solved it depends on the version you have.

Is there any chance this bug might be serious enough for the fix to
propagate to etch?  Running anything with this bug can pretty well destroy
an X session.

I think there are a few games that behave this way, too. (not sure which
ones) Perhaps they use the SDL library?

-- hendrik