Re: Wine question

Hi,

Copy fonts to Notepad++ directory is not a good idea, maybe you should try to copy fonts to /usr/share/fonts/
And then run fc-cache to update your fonts library.
Tell me if this can help ;)

Good luck,

Thang Kieu

Loeghmon T. Nejad wrote:
Everyone,

I installed notpad++, a fantastic Windows text editor, using wine and It works flawlessly. However, when I change keyboard layout and encoding (UTF-8) by pressing alt-shift, all I get is question marks instead of alpha characters. I even copied TTF fonts to the directory that notpad++ was using, at no avail. Can you help please if you have seen such a thing before? Thanks.
--
Regards,