is the java-gcj-compat-plugin 1.0.65-10 a good choice for AMD64 and Iceweasel?

Dear Debianists,

I am trying to run some distillation simulation applets....

I needed to install some kind of Java plugin into Iceweasel in order to run them.....

I went in Synaptic and installed the java-gcj-compat-plugin 1.0.65-10 deb file.

It does seem to work at least reasonably well......

I went on the web and searched around and found that sites such as blackdown etc have Sun or IBM Java files for Debian and there also seem to be some files on the debian.org pages.....

I am I ok with the plugin I am using or would you recommend something better?

I am using Debian AMD64 Etch 4.0 (r0) on an AMD64 box.

Regards

Michael Fothergill

Now you can see trouble?before he arrives http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507