Re: Watching youtube videos on AMD64

apt-get update
apt-get install ia32-libs ia32-libs-gtk linux32 lib32asound2 nspluginwrapper
cd /tmp
wget http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_9_linux.tar.gz
tar xvfz install_flash_player_9_linux.tar.gz
cd install_flash_player_9_linux
mv libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
/usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/x86_64/linux/npconfig -i /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
it works for me ;)