How to get Tomcat4-webapps for OpenNMS

Hi,
I'm trying to install OpenNMS on the latest version of Debian.  I'm using the How-To from here: http://www.netstatz.com, and I'm at this point: http://www.netstatz.com/xenonms/Debian_ONMS_HOWTO_2.4-3.html#ss3.3

When I run:  apt-get install opennms opennms-doc opennms-contrib tomcat4-webapps tomcat4-admin

I get: Reading Package list...done followed by building dependency tree...Done

and on the next line I get: E: Couldn't find package tomcat4-webapps

I suppose what this is telling me is that via apt-get from the OpenNMS site, I can't get tomcat4-webapps.  When I go to the OpenNMS FTP server I see they have rpm's of this package and the Tomcat package, but I don't think this helps me.

If I look in the Debian package manager, I see choices for Tomcat5, but OpenNMS can't use Tomcat5.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get tomcat4-webapps installed so I can move on?

The whole reason I'm building this Debian box is for running OpenNMS.

Thanks,
Bob