CD/DVD Burner Configuration

Hello guys,

I tried to burn a CD with k3b, and got an error from wodim, the same as follow:
adriano@heisenberg:~$ wodim -scanbus
/usr/bin/wodim: No such file or directory.
Cannot open SCSI driver!
For possible targets try 'wodim --devices' or 'wodim -scanbus'.
For possible transport specifiers try 'wodim dev=help'.
For IDE/ATAPI devices configuration, see the file README.ATAPI.setup from
the wodim documentation.

then I tried:
adriano@heisenberg:~$ wodim dev=/dev/cdrw -scanbus
scsibus1:
        1,0,0   100) 'MATSHITA' 'DVD-RAM UJ-840S ' '1.11' Removable CD-ROM

yes, there it is. So my question is: how can I fix this, because to do
something with the burner i'll need always to specify the 'dev'
parameter...

Thanks in advance.