Re: searching for graphical torrent client

Mark Grieveson wrote:
On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 13:07:17 +0300, Giorgos D. Pallas wrote:
I tried google but can't seem to find something that both looks decent
*and* is available for debian (testing) as a binary. For example I
tried qtorrent, but it is so minimal that I don't like it... Or to put
it in another way: Which client resembles most the windows utorrent? (I
also tried ktorrent for KDE and it crashes often...)

I used to use qtorrent, and I really liked it.  I prefer minimal though
(and now I use aria2, which is fantastic --it's as minimal as it
gets.)  Perhaps bittornado-gui, or maybe bittorrent-gui, would be good
for you.

Mark

Ktorrent is working for me fine. No crashing. You can use transmission. It's simple. It doesn't have many options like other clients have. But it works.

--
Arijit Sarkar
Kolkata, India