Re: libcbtsysinfo in /home/user

Anson Gardner wrote:
<SNIP>
fix the problem.  You may have malware running amok now.

Doug.
I know, there is nothing suspect in top though, it seems that it is only
this one useraccount that is affected. There are no weird directories in
the other accounts or in otherplaces on the system.

/Magnus

While I'm not yet convinced that you've been rooted, the fact that top doesn't show anything suspect is a moot point. If you have in fact been compromised there's not a single binary on the system that you can trust, including top.

Regards,

Anson Gardner

I don't think I've been rooted, but there is definitely something fishy going on with my useraccount. But you are of course right, everything could have been patched if I have been rooted...

/Magnus