Re: Mount NTFS read only for nun root user

Oscar Corte wrote:
Hil all:
I´m able to mount an NTFS partition from the root user. I do this trhough a command window, logging in as Super user "su" and then executing the "mount" command. However, when I exit from root to tue regular user the mountd partition is not available. ¿How can I make it available (read only) for the rest of the users?
as root, try "mount -t ntfs -o umask=022 /dev/<ntfs_partition> /mnt/<mount_point>"