Howto get debugging info from gnomebaker for bugreport?

Hello,

I have an issue with Gnomebaker crashing with a particular CD, and my
Bug Buddy report gets rejected because there is no stack trace-back
info, i.e., debugging symbols. I read the relevant general Gnome
website page for this:

- I don't see and *-dbg package for gnomebaker, and

- although I installed the gnome-dbg set of pacakges,

still no luck.

What else can I try to install to get the debugging symbols into the
report successfully?

Thanks in advance,
       Gernot
--
Gernot Hassenpflug, NICT, Tokyo
PIII, Asus P3V4X, 2GiB 133MHz RAM, 15" Eizo screen,