Re: NTLM APS not working after upgrade of Testing

Masatran, R. Deepak wrote:
> I upgraded my Debian Testing system just now, using "sudo aptitude upgrade",
> and my local NTLM proxy server "ntlmaps", which was working till then, has stopped
> working. I guess the problem is because of the upgrade.
>
> "telnet localhost 8080" (8080 is the proxy port) says
>
>     Trying 127.0.0.1...
>     telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
>
> Also, "sudo aptitude dist-upgrade" wants to remove "linux-kernel-headers",
> and some other packages. So, I did not dist-upgrade. Rebooting did not help.
> And the previous upgrade was three-to-four weeks ago.
>
> How can this problem be solved?

Hello,

Can you confirm that ntlmaps is running using the following command:

ps aux | grep ntlmaps

if it is not running try running this command it should let you know if
there is an error starting ntlmaps:

python /usr/share/ntlmaps/main.py -c /etc/ntlmaps/server.cfg

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david@planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson@debian.org

Jabber: dwatson@planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog