Hal/hotkey/power management problem, hal does not pass some key events to dbus

Hi List,

I just installed debian sid on a Thinkpad X60 Laptop, while I
press sleep hotkey, acpid will sent KEY_SLEEP key event as a
keyboard press event, and handled by hal, then managed by
gnome-power-manager.

HOWEVER, when hibernate key pressed, it sent a KEY_SUSPEND
key event, but NOTHING appeared on dbus, and g-p-m did nothing.

In acpid log, both things are handled, and run scripts, which look
like:

| . /usr/share/acpi-support/key-constants
| acpi_fakekey $KEY_SUSPEND

and by dbus-monitor, when $KEY_SLEEP sent, I saw

| signal sender=:1.3 -> dest=(null destination)
| path=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/platform_i8042_i8042_KBD_port_logicaldev_input;
| interface=org.freedesktop.Hal.Device; member=Condition
|   string "ButtonPressed"
|   string "sleep"

but when hibernate or lock key pressed, i.e. KEY_COFFEE/KEY_SUSPEND
are sent, nothing happend.

Moreover, g-p-m cannot work if I remove the acpi_fakekey line
when I press sleep button, even though the hotkey ACPI events
are also listened by hald-addon-acpi.

Did anyone meet such problem?

Thank you!

--