Re: [OT] A significant negative impact on Linux's popularity?

On Jul 8, 2007, at 2:19 PM, Zach wrote:

On 7/8/07, Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:

And in the future, even with the EA announcement, I doubt it will change
anything except with the five people who love football so much they
absolutely must have the latest Madden game every year...

And if they really care so much about games more likely they can save
the money they'd spend on a PC and just buy an Xbox (with it's broken
hardware hehe).

Zach

Are we ignoring the fact that Intel-based Macs can run most Linux apps out of the box? And the rest with the Developer Tools installed? Heck, put wine on there and you can run most Windows apps too.