Weird Apache errors

Let me know if I should send this to the Apache people.

Here's the deal, I have three domains that all point at my server and three different webroots for them. Before I had all this server trouble I had it working just fine using NameVirturalServer and ServerName directives. However now I'm getting a message when ever I try and start Apache that's telling me: "apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName" Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? I've never seen this before.