[OT] gob.mx = IE6 only!

Hi,

I've got to tell this to somebody and you people are it. I couldn't believe my eyes when I found out...

Tried to register at this site:
http://www.trabajaen.gob.mx/servlet/CheckSecurity/JSP/jobsite_g/alta_usuarios_nuevos.jsp?estado=0

Complete registration will only work for Mexican nationals because of the RFC and CURB entries.

When you hit any of the buttons in iceweasel, seamonkey or konqueror nothing happens! Neither with user-agent switcher!

So I tried it with qemu and XP with IE6, works right away!

So this is an official Mexican government site *hardcoded* to M$ IE!

They 've got to receive a pretty penny for this!

Hugo