using python-gdata

Hello. I'm trying to install and use upload2picasa [1] in Debian
Lenny. It uses the Google Data APIs that were packaged into
python-gdata, available at official Debian repositories.

However it seems that Google API in the package is not quite the same
available from Google since upload2picasa won't run. At first I tried
to replace what seems renamed in the Debian version, but can't keep
from running into all sorts of errors.

I don't know Python, but the script seems quite simple. Could a Python
programmer please take a look and have it run with python-gdata?

[1] http://code.google.com/p/upload2picasa/

Note: I have contacted the package maintainer, but received no reply.

--
Bruno Schneider
http://www.dcc.ufla.br/~bruno/