Re: How Do I Keep Track OF the Files Being Downloaded From My Apache?

Orestes

One of your options is to install webalizer, it will provide all the information required.

apt-get install webalizer

if you want to see some reports go to http://webalizer.brokenmould.com/webalizer/ look at June/July prior ones don't show the detail you want.

Regards
Nick