Re: have to learn python

On Thursday 28 June 2007 17:49:17 abdelkader belahcene wrote:
> Hi,
> have I need to learn python, I know several interpreters (fro example
> bash scripting, ) and   laguages (php, C++,C..).
> I administrate servers on linux
>  end developpe application at know using depending of course of type
> of application so from bash, to C, C++ ( graphical interface fltk) and
> php.
>
> thanks in advance for any remark
> best regards
> bela

If you already are familiar with the above listed languages, then learning
python should be no problem at all.  It really is a pretty straight forward
language and there are plenty of tutorials available (online).

The major difference between python and other languages is the way scope is
defined, in c (and c ++) you have the {}, while in python, the spacing
determines the scope, so indentation (and readable programs) are mandatory.
To me, that is a good thing.

Best of luck to you.

Joe