Re: bluetooth in etch

Marcelo Chiapparini napisał(a):
Hello,

I am running etch  and I want to use bluetooth in order to synchronize
my cel telefone (motorola z3) with the desktop. I got a bluetooth usb
adapter and now I have to configure etch to use bluetooth. I googled a
bit and found the following pages:

http://www.howtoforge.com/bluetooth_pand_debian_etch

which seems pretty complex to me, and

http://www.stolk.org/debian/bluetooth.html

I wander is does exists an standard bluetooth guide for etch...

Thanks in advance

Marcelo

It depends what do You want to use the blueooth for. My guess is that You want to donload/upload files from/into a cell phone. The lilnks You found describe, as far as I understand, how to connect devices via usb to create some sort of wireless network (but maybe I' wrong) I tried to sync my samsung e250 also only to download/upload stuff but after a while I gave up :(. I couldn't find a good how to about bluetooh and phones. If You browse the list a while back You should even find my post here but there were no answers. May by You will be more lucky ;)

Kuba