Re: Kolab in debian etch

Reading through the dependancies of the packages in question, it looks like
Kolab & related packages use PHP4. Horde3 is capable of using php5 as well.
Try letting aptitude install libapache2-mod-php4 via the GUI, and when you go
to confirm, mark to keep horde3 and whatever else you want.

I hope it works, I am considering creating a kolab server, so check in with
results.

--
Matthew K Poer <matthewpoer@gmail.com>
Location: GA, USA              Web: http://matthewpoer.freehostia.com