Re: reportbug emails submit@bugs.debian.org but no response

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 01:51:38PM +0930, Arthur Marsh wrote:
> Hi, the last bug I successfully submitted via reportbug was #429996.

on June 21...

> Since then I have attempted to submit a couple more bugs, but although I
> received my cc: email, there was no acknowlegement from the Debian Bug
> Tracking System, nor did the reports appear on bugs.debian.org.
>
> The last bug I can find on bugs.debian.org is #430392:

submitted on june 24, about 99 bugs per day over those 4 days and none
since then, right? this assumes that the numbers are sequentially
assigned, which seems reasonable to me.

So, yeah, I'd say something is fishy there as the BTS is reporting its
now been about 24 horus since that last bug was submitted.

OT: this sent me ona n interesting search for the earliest bug in
BTS. It is not 1. it is

"gs breaks valid postscript" from november 12, 1999. that puts it at
an average of 136 bugs submitted per day.