Question about initrd and multiple cryptdisks

Hi,

I'm using Debian 4.0, and I installed with the encrypted root / lvm option.  I have a second hard drive that I would like to encrypt and add to the same lvm group.  The problem is that I would have to get the initrd image to prompt for the passphrase for the second disk as well, and I can't find anything telling me how to do it...  If I just add the second cryptsetup disk to /etc/crypttab, it doesn't get loaded before the root filesystem gets mounted, and since the root filesystem is an lvm volume that needs to read that second cryptdisk as well as the first...

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to configure an initrd to mount both cryptdisks?

Thanks very much,

Edmund