Re: How Can I Setup procmail to deliver into /var/mail

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:32:52 +0200
Håkon Alstadheim <hakon@alstadheim.priv.no> wrote:

> Orestes leal wrote:
> > Hi Folks!
> >
> > I have a simple configuration that trouhg fetchmail procmail deliver all mail to
> > /var/spool/mail, the thing it's that I want procmail deliver all mails to /var/mail.
> > Only that, thanks to all of you folks.
> >

> Why ? Why not just make a symlink?

I don't think so, it's get me ERR AUTH FAILED all the time with symlinks

> If you must, you can set $DEFAULT to
> /var/mail/$LOGNAME.

My .procmailrc it's this.

DEFAULT=/var/mail/$LOGNAME
LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmaillog
LOGABSTRACT=no
#VERBOSE=on solo para depurar
VERBOSE=yes
FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail
NL="
"

This do nothing diferent, still deliver all the messages to /var/spool/mail instead of /var/mail

And I call fetchmai like this to test:

fetchmail -akv -m "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T"

Any help?

Best Regards.
Orestes.