Re: where ist libapache2-mod-auth-mysql?

Is no one out there from the debian team reading this mails?

I really wonder where this package went to.... and why?

Where is the place to get such kind of information?

I googeled a lot. The only information i could found was this one:
"apt-get install libapache2-mod-auth-mysql".

In the meantime i compiled it by myself. Is this the new way to go?

Yours sincerely
Till