Re: mplayer problem

Thomas H. George wrote:

> mplayer worked once, then no more.  Using the iceape browser I went to a
> www.whyy.org and connected to the sound stream - no problem.  Then
> stopped this stream, went to www.wrti.org and connected to the sound
> stream - mplayer quickly reported 99% complete and the buffer just kept
> on filling.  Returned to www.whyy.org and tried to connect to the sound
> stream - failed, same 99% and buffer just keeps on loading. Tried
> stopping and restarting iceape - same problem.  Tried stopping and
> restarting gdm - same problem.
> Since it worked once, something needs to be reset but what?
>
> Tom George
Hi Tom,
I tried your sites and the both worked fine and continued to work, that is I
could go back and forth and they kept working. It's true the www.wrti.org
site was a bit slow but after about a minute it started streaming. I'm
using firefox 2.0.0.4 with the mplayerplug-in 2007/1/7.
Cheers,
Jonathan