Re: Iceweasel Display Problem

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson <at> cox.net> writes:

> On 06/14/07 20:46, Sean Zimmermann wrote:
> >> Create a virgin account, log in from it and see if you still have
> >> the same problem.
> >
> > I created a new account, but Iceweasel had the same problem.
>
> Hmmm.  Wish I could help you more.

Iceweasel is working. I have no idea why. After the xorg driver got updated, I
had to reset a few things in my xorg.conf file, so I decided to simply run
dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg and then add the modeline I needed. After
adjusting the settings for my old crt monitor so the image was centered, I
opened Iceweasel out of habit and it was working.

Thank you for all of your help.

Sean