Re: Getting Email from 7 acounts with getmail every 20 seconds

Orestes leal <orestesleal13022@cha.jovenclub.cu>:
> Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Douglas Allan Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:
[...]
> > Depends, of course, on the volume.
>
> Ok, let's say that every 1 minutes, the volume it's very low.
> >
> > > On the other hand, I've never used getmail; I use fetchmail.
> >
> > Getmail wants to be run as a cron job; it isn't designed to run as a
> > daemon.
>
> How do I setup getmail to do this? a cron job that get al emails
> from the 7 accounts in the server, any help it's well received,
> thank you so much.

Read its documentation¹.
In particular, these questions are answered in getmail's FAQ2:

<http://pyropus.ca/software/getmail/faq.html#faq-how-multi>
<http://pyropus.ca/software/getmail/faq.html#faq-how-daemon>

Regards, Frank

¹ <http://pyropus.ca/software/getmail/>