Re: [Request for Help] Recommender system for Debian packages

Greetings list,

Firstly, I'd like to greatly thank everyone who installed and used the system so far.

Secondly, I'd like to ask another bit of help. I've put a poll online in order to find out what is the impression you are getting from the recommendations/suggestions received. It can be reached through the project wiki http://debommender.sourceforge.net/ via the "Poll" link.

Thank you again for your attention.

Diego Pereira.