burning a CD for distro from an archived iso file...

Dear Debianists,

I downloaded an iso file for a Debian based distribution called 64 studio.

I didn't use wget I just did a an http download.... It was only about 650MB or so and didn't take that long...

http://www.mirror.ac.uk/mirror/images.64studio.com/

Iso file name was 64studio-install_1.0.0_amd64.iso

I downloaded it all and then the Archive manager in Etch appeared and asked me what I wanted to do next.

Normally I download with either wget or jigdo etc and get a sinlge iso file. I am not used to dealing with the archive beastie.

I was not so sure what to do with this so I hit the extract key. I now have a whole bunch of directories that have what I assume is the contents of this distro.....

But there is no single iso file. It seems to have been broken downinto separate files and directories in some way.

Assuming all of it is there and I suspect it is is there way to issue some clever dick command that will sniff around in these directories and direct the burning of a CD with this distro on it?

Failing this is there a command that can create a single iso file out of the files that archive manager downloaded that I can then use to burn the CD for this distro?

If not I will go back and download it again with wget and get a single iso fiel and avoid the pesky and unpredictable archive beastie.

Comments appreciated.

Regards

Michael Fothergill

Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps. http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?ss=Restaurants~Hotels~Amusement%20Park&cp=33.832922~-117.915659&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=1118863&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01