Can debian act as an USB mass storage device?

Hi everyone,

I have a pretty simple question but so far I have not been able to
find the answer on the Net. I have a file server running Debian (etch)
that I currently connect to with samba. It is great but I would also
like to be able to simply plug my laptop into the server with a USB
cable and see the server as a mass storage device. I don't see any
major issue with this solution so I guess it is feasible. Does anyone
ever tried to setup something like that?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Thomas