Re: Exim delivering to local user accounts not Maildir

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 12:40:32AM +0200, Justin Hartman wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I simply can not figure this one out. I have setup Exim to use the
> Maildir delivery method and NOT mbox however all my mail is being
> delivered to /var/mail/user instead of /home/user/Maildir
>
> Has anyone experienced anything like this or can point me in the right
> direction here?

how have you gone about doing this? some details would help like "I
changed this configuration line to read..."

What I see that is probably relevant in my exim4.conf transports is:

local_delivery:
  driver = appendfile
  file = /var/mail/$local_part

the file = line is  certainly relevant. if you have a similar
local_delivery: transport then I'd say try

file = /home/$local_part/mail

hth