iceweasel font print problem

Hi,

I recently upgraded from oldstable to stable.  In particular, I upgraded
to the Iceweasel browser.  I seem to be having trouble communicating
font size to the printer.  I did not have this problem with oldstable
Firefox.

A page I want to print renders fine on screen but does not obey the same
CSS command, font-size:xx-small, when printing.  I did not alter
about:config.  I am printing to a postscript printer.

Did this happen to anyone else?  What wrong turn might I have taken?

Thanks.

Mark