Re: Icedove

On 6/3/07, Lorenzo Bettini <bettini@dsi.unifi.it> wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
>> me too, but another problem is that it does not open the browser when
>> clicking on an url :-(
>
> Works for me...
really?  Are you using gnome?  I'm using KDE...

Ditto for me, using FVWM.  See bug #425790, which is present in both
-3 and -4.  In Gnome, icedove can piggyback on other configurations to
open links correctly.  There's a suggested workaround, but I'm hoping
that it's fixed "properly" before I get fed up with right-click, copy
link.  It makes me glad that I moved my RSS feeds from icedove to
Google, though.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh