Re: set up MUA under only has console system

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 04:49:42AM -0000, rocky wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I installed debian etch on my old pc. Right now I can not set up the
> GUI. I'm wondering is that possible I could set up my computer be able
> to read email within it? If it is possible which package should I use?
> Do they have a manual coming with them?

There are several.  I personally use mutt along with fetchmail (although
mutt can connect directly to an IMAP server and doesn't need a local spool).

Both fully if imperfectly documented.
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!