Re: I am ANGRY with Debian.

On 2007-05-31, Nic James Ferrier <nferrier@tapsellferrier.co.uk> wrote:

> An alternative action would have been to move bash-doc, emacs and
> other packages that are going to be altered by this decision to
> non-free rather than removing the documentation and leaving us with
> none.

emacs21-common-non-dfsg has most of the missing manuals for emacs. The
elisp intro and the tar-docs are currently in non-free. The elisp
manual can be pinched from unstable, where I think it's still in the
main repository. I'm not sure where the bash docs are at. There is
some interest in fixing the issue, but it still needs to be
coordinated with the package maintainer, judging from comments on the
buglist for bash-doc

Tyler