Re: [OT] Re: getting a new Debian box

On 05/30/07 23:12, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 02:48:34AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
On 05/29/07 21:08, Chris Bannister wrote:
On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 01:21:32PM -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 11:34:00AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
The new one didn't have the same capabilites and cost more.  The new one
seems to be designed for the modern gamer with clear side panel so your
MB cool lights show up...
maybe I'm getting too old (don't trust anyone over 30!), but WTF is
the point? Does one somehow play better if there are cool lights
inside the case?
/me wanders off muttering about them dern whippersnappers
What!! you didn't like those Lava lamps or the 'Disco' light-show?
Back then, *we* were the whippersnappers...

Besides, my grandmother bought a lava lamp in the early 70s and had it on top of the TV for many years.

And I bet I helped you play atari better too!! w00t!

Actually, no, they never let me have video games. Besides, I wanted a TRS-80 and an Olds Cutlass (or a CJ-7, I could never decide which).

Never a car or computer either, until college.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA