Re: [OT] Re: installing tutos2

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 08:48:33AM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

> > template1=# SELECT * FROM pg_user;
> >    usename    | usesysid | usecreatedb | usesuper | usecatupd |  passwd  | valuntil | useconfig
> > --------------+----------+-------------+----------+-----------+----------+----------+-----------
> >  postgres     |        1 | t           | t        | t         | ******** |          |
> >  phpgroupware |        2 | f           | f        | f         | ******** |          |
> >  csanyipal    |      100 | f           | f        | f         | ******** |          |
> > (3 sor)
> >
> > (3 sor) that is (3 raw)
> >

> So, there is no www-data user.  Either tutos2 needs to create it or you
> need to create it.  Remember, postgres doesn't know anything about your
> operating system users by default.

After I try once or twice to install tutos2 with the postgresql I
decided to try to install tutos2 with the mysql database.

I red the tutos document:
http://www.tutos.org/homepage/install_easy.html

and setup properly everything, I think.

I have now the tutos database and user on mysql server.
I setup apache2 to include /etc/tutos/apache.conf. Here is an Alias and
Directory directive for /usr/share/tutos/.

I run http://csanyi-pal.info/tutos/php/admin/scheme.php and get an
empty webpage in my browser without any error message.

Then I try to open http://csanyi-pal.info/tutos/php/mytutos.php but get
only an empty page.

Well, I don't know indeed, how to solve this problem and get tutos to
work on my Etch system?

--
Regards, Paul Csányi