Re: trouble building glibc-2.5 and gcc-4.1.2

On 5/24/07, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang@gmail.com> wrote:
> A combo of Etch & Sid?????  Yech.  Definite recipe for trouble.
>
> Are you trying to build Sid source debs on Etch?  That *might* work,
> but why not then just move to Sid?

I'm trying to, but via the way of the source. I don't have binary
packages available. I'll proceed with the question again after a
while.

I gave up on the recursive non-sense and went on to download enough
binary packages to be able to build glibc from source. Thanks for your
attempts at helping me.

--
my place on the web:
floss-and-misc.blogspot.com