List of packages and version

Hello,

I would like to be a new debian user.
I have been browsing the debian.org site, but I couldn't find anywhere where I
could find a list of packages + their versions for each Debian release
(stable, test, unstable).

If I want to find out what version of a certain software ships with what
version of debian, and whether some other software are packaged or not,
where do I go?

thanks,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.