Re(2): Still: "AIGLX: Screen 0 not dri capable"

Florian Kulzer (florian.kulzer+debian@icfo.es) wrote on Sat, 26 May 2007
20:07:27 +0200:

>The AIGLX message should go away if you put this in your
>/etc/X11/xorg.conf:
>
>Section "ServerFlags"
>	Option	"AIGLX"	"false"
>EndSection

Ok, things changed. No X11 fails with
    Fatal server error:
    Caught signal 11. Server aborting

>Normally the AIGLX issue should not be serious enough to prevent the
>start of X, so you might have another problem. If that turns out to be
>true then you should run
>
>egrep '^\((EE|WW)\)' /var/log/Xorg.0.log
>
>after X fails to come up and post the output here. (This command will
>list all the error messages and warnings in Xorg's log file.)

There are only some warnings about missing directories for fonts.
Maybe I should mention that I installed debiam 4.0 (etch).
Thanks,

    G. Heinrich